“Corp Placements” strives to the best of the ability to ensure that the candidates placed remain “permanent” and try and do justice to this service. In the current scenario, candidates would want to advance in their career by frequent shift in their jobs for one reason or the other thus resulting in a high attrition and higher HR acquisition and retention costs.
Corp Placements strives to do justice to the client and the candidate by providing the right direction to the candidate and suitable candidates to the company.
Click Here for business enquiries
- Senior Sales Consultant
- Risk Mis
- Marketing and Sales
- OPERATION EXECUTIVE
- Automation Tester
- Bilingual Engineer(Japanese)
- Pediatrician & ENT surgeon
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Area Manager
- Marketing Head
- Freshers Marketing Executive
- Marketing Executive
- MBA FINANCE (freshers)
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
- Assistant Manager - SOX IT
- Telemarketing executive
- Marketing officer
- sales marketing
- Sales Executive
- mba fresher hotel management Goa
- Sales Executive
- Resident Destination Manager Goa
- MBA hotel management Goa
Need Resume Writing?
Get a World Class Resume That Opens Doors for you.Buy Now
- Best B Schools in the world
- Best Engineering Colleges in India
- Best Executive Search Firms
- Best Management Colleges in India
- Best Universities in the world
- Tips for a better job search
- Top Job sites in India
- Top Job sites in the world
- HR Interview Questions
- Interview Questions
- List of Career Opportunities
- Resume Writing
- Types of Resume Curriculum Vitae CV
- Best Companies in the world
- Best Public Sector Companies in India
- Top companies corporates in India
- Best Colleges in India
- Worlds most influential head hunters
- Looking for a change.
- Seeking to understand if your resume is impactful.
- Wanting to find out if at all you need to shift jobs?
- Needing to understand the best career options for your profile and personality.
- Looking for interview/career tips.
- Thinking that you are under-utilized and not paid appropriately.
- Believing that you are destined to a better opportunity.