- Maintaining electronic components and equipment in infrastructure facilities like telecommunications, programmable logic controls (PLCs) and industrial machinery.
- Assess new developments or innovations to see if they are workable.
- Prepare technical plans for electronic breakdowns for preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate the work of engineers/technicians
- Maintain specific documents, test plans, and progress reports.
- Work with technicians, software developers, and consultant staff as needed.
- Make sure that projects meet safety regulations
- Plan and oversee inspection and maintenance schedules.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance of equipments, specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Document all reports and vendor details for future reference.
- Identify electronics resolutions to recurring electronics issues.
- Improve plant/equipment reliability through historical trending and improved electronics maintenance procedures.
- Plan and implement preventive and predictive electronic maintenance system to ensure zero downtime in production machines / related equipments.
- Co-ordinate with production fellow team members for effective electronics maintenance service for uninterrupted production.
- Responsible for effective inventory management of all electronics related spare parts.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing QMS, ISO Standard and client based audit standards (if any).
- Prepare SOPs and implementing effective techniques in plant maintenance to increase efficiency and improve quality standards to achieve maximum cost saving.
- Undertake training and development activities to improve job knowledge, Safety, maintenance performance of team members.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is breakdown and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Required Candidate profileQualification : B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication
Experience : Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the field
Sound Technical knowledge.
Lead a team of Engineers / Supervisors
Good written and oral communication skills.
Decision making skills.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Instrumentation
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Corp Placements