- Responsible for the Embedded System Software design, development and testing
- Mentor junior engineers and review of work items
- Higher quality work products and technical proficiency levels P3 or more
- Closely work with HW, SW team and technical leads, vendors for system integration
- Create design and test methods as required
- Develop critical device drivers and BSPs for a variety of IoT, automotive, industrial, medical,and commercial customers.
- Technical contributions to Design Documents and Test documents
- Develop technical proficiency skills as per customer projects and business requirements
- Quality of deliverable, Customer support and maintenance activities
- International communication with USA outside of normal business hours several times a week will be required.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Experienced in Embedded System Design & Development, Conformance Testing and
Experience developing system level software using C, C++ or other relevant languages.
Experience with one or more of the follow embedded OS: Linux OS, Window Embedded,
Android BSP development Greenhills, QNX, Threadx or others.
Good understanding of embedded firmware development tools such as DDD/GDB,
emulators, source control systems, and bug tracking systems is a must.
Experience using, basic electronic equipment like oscilloscopes and logic analyzers, low
level software debugging tools, software source control, and issue tracking systems.
Specific experience with chipsets utilized in embedded development with one or more of the
following: Freescale iMX processors, Qualcomm, TI processors, ST microcontrollers sensors
and radio, Renesas microcontrollers and SOC modules or others.
A minimum of 58 years of relevant experience in design & development of commercially
available embedded products and/or technologies.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Contact Company:Corp Placements