- Independently work through the full life cycle of embedded software development, HW/SW integration and validation including requirements specification, design, implementation, testing, scripting, releasing and support.
- Design and implement sub-system level tests to validate project work.
- Development of Test strategy, Test specifications and quality assurance tasks for embedded system software
- Provide strong documentation and specifications on project work.
- Contribute to continuous improvement that drives the project group to a higher level of engineering skills.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Minimum of 5-8 years of development, testing with engineering experience in embedded software development, system integration of the stack, HW.
Experience in developing embedded software for real time operating systems as well as bare-bones firmware development.
Strong knowledge of high level programming languages like C/C++, Visual C++/C#. Qt C++/QML
Experience with Windows CE, WEC7/13 BSP and drivers, system validation
Knowledge of EE fundamentals, tools and software.
Experience with Platform builder, HW debugging and Microsoft Tools
Firmware design with ARM-A7/A9, iMX6 family
Device Certification, FCC and standards knowledge
Experience with Crank SW SDK preferred
Experience with development tools such as Team Foundation Server, Git, MS Visual studio, and Gnu C Compiler.
Experience with Linux and Windows CE.
Experience designing instruments with CAN, Display, Audio Codec etc.
Experience interfacing with USB, UART, SPI, I2C and Ethernet buses.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Corp Placements