1. Analyze the education landscape of India.
2. Benchmark with best-in-class examples from around the world.
3. Create communication and advocacy content for the company.
4. Execute micro-projects to develop actionable learning's for future.
5. Monitor and track projects from Founders office.
6. Collaborate with Functional and Business Heads to drive strategic alignment and execution excellence.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category:University Level
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA from Tier 1 institutes with 3 or more years of work experience.
Project management qualification (preferable).
Strong analysis skills and adept at spreadsheets.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Corp Placements