1. Identifying and establishing customers by personal rapport for Enquiry generation.
2. Organizing periodical sales visits to meet your Budgets.
3. Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations. (Includes Selections).
4. Providing pre-sales & post-sales support.
5. Negotiating contracts/Purchase orders as per company terms and conditions.
6. Reviewing cost and sales performance.
7. Writing & Maintaining reports and coordinating with HO/Reporting Manager.
8. Conducting Company seminars and exhibitions.
9. Ensuring that sales targets are met.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Heat Ventilation / Air Conditioning
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Corp Placements