- The Senior Hardware Engineer will design high-speed digital and low-speed analog boards for embedded systems that may be for a handful of prototypes, or dozens of pre-production units, or thousands of production units.
- He/She will work with our system architects and our customers to create high-level designs, and will participate in design reviews with the customers.
- He/She will then proceed with board design through selection of bill-of-materials, schematic entry, and layout, with both internal and customer-inclusive design reviews.
- He/She will influence/oversee prototype board-fab and assembly.
- He/She will help to develop technical documentation for our designs.
- This role will require interaction with our technical partners across Austin, Texas, USA, India, Europe
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Role:Technical Lead -Hardware Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Schematics entry (Altium), creating BOMs.
Altium tool experience would be an advantage
Experience in high speed communication like SATA, PCI-e, USB, SDIO, Giga bit Ethernet etc.
Experience in Processors (preferably i.MX6), FPGA/ASIC
Experience in high speed memory design (DDR2/DDR3, NAND flash, eMMC etc.)
Experience on Audio Codec & Video
Board bring up for various stages & debugging skills
Providing Layout guidelines to CAD engg
Creating HW design doc, test plan etc
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Contact Company:Corp Placements